Yesterday afternoon I actually got to leave work on time and not have any overtime. I was thrilled to be home with my babies and just relax and soak in the family time.
Of course I took pictures of my little rascal reading his books. I love how he loves Books. He is so smart! He is talking more and more and learning so much so fast! His favorite books right now.. are The Red Fire Truck, The Big Tracker, My First Words, and Where's My Mommy. I think we look at the same books over and over. But I love it!
After we read and read and read... and read some more, it was time for bath! We have been letting him sit on the potty a couple of times a day. He always does it before getting in the tub. He is so interested in the potty but hasn't done anything yet. He just gets excited and plays! But for kicks and giggles I post this picture!
Another moment last night that made me smile is getting a little package in the mail! His Hunting overhalls came in!! I was so excited! He will so look so cute in them!
Jake cant wait till he is old enough to go to the club.
Like Father , Like Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment