Friday, September 7, 2012

Life Lately, A Craft and Goodbyes!

I Have been super busy lately at work and at home but here is a little update on what been going on this week!

We had a little visit from baby Levi on Labor Day! Such a delight to be around, he is precious and has changed so much since he was born!!

Kaleb loves playing with others, he was super sweet around him!

We are also loving Football and ready for the Dawgs this year...

I cant wait for Kaleb to wear his new GA clothes I ordered him! This one is a 3T so I know he can wear next year too!

This week I wanted to try a little craft I had been thinking about. I had bought a frame from the thrift store several weeks ago for another craft ( if someone had a little girl , I was going to make a framed hair bow holder) but that never happened , SO I wanted to make something else out of the frame. I only spent 1.50 and wanted to put it to good use. I was thinking I would do something fall and this is what I came up with.

All you need is a frame, string, hot glue and leaves, I recon you can use real or fake ones. I used fake ones I had laying around the house.






I put the finished result in my kitchen window. +) I thought it turned out pretty cute!

and then finally,

The sad Goodbye!!

A friend of mine is leaving work. She is having alittle boy Nov. 1st but wanted to go ahead and leave work and become a stay at home mommy. I love this girl. She is such a happy spirit around here and will be missed ALOT!!!




The BOSS man giving the grand speech.

Jennifer listening to the speech

Thank you Chick Fil A for my lunch today! Yummy!

BYE GIRL!! Jeffcoat wont be the same with out you!! Love you girl! You are going to be a great mommy to Walker Franklin! Cant wait to meet him!!

1 comment: