WOW!!!
Kaleb you are now 18 months!!
You are one independent little bugger!
Highlights about your growth
This morning I took this picture of you. You were so sweet this morning. You saw birds flying and were amazed. You love eating your cereal and milk going to school every morning!
You have started to feed yourself..I have given you a spoon and you have made the cutest mess on your face feeding yourself yogurt! You also love using the fork and stab your food. You stab so hard you have already broken a fork!! hahaYou are so in love with your books still. You love to read the same ones and point at different objects. You also are really good at make the sounds of different animals!
You absolutely love being outside and playing with all your toys, #1 toy is still your ball!
You never favorite think outside is to play inside my car. I have let you sit in the driver sit a time or too and you haven't forgotten how cool it is!! I have stickiness all of my driver wheel wear you have eaten a sucker and then got it all of the inside of the car! Thank you =)
You still sit on the potty, but no luck for this momma yet!! You recently just peed in the floor the other night =)
I am not sure yet on how much you weigh this time... but we go to the doctor next Monday so we will soon find out! My guess you are 29 pounds! You wear 18-24 months clothes. You wear size 5 shoe and 5 in diapers. You are growing up way to fast!!
I love you to the moon and back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment