Darling Doodles did a fabulous job with the invites, invite inserts, water bottle labels, thank you labels and the little pendent for the wreath we made. All for a very cheap price!
Here are a few pictures we made during the shower. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't take "before " pictures so I made them really quick with my iphone.
I( with the help of my sister) made the streamers by stripping old pillow cases and tying them to a rope.
The wreath was also made of the striped pillow cases and then the mini pendent with his name.
The pendent banner across the kitchen island I ordered of ETSY to match the baby's bedding.
Girls always have fun!!
and these were all the books he got from the shower!! Plus other goodies!!We all had a great time! I am so excited to finally meet baby Walker!! I just heard from her and she is doing great! She had another doctors appointment today and progressing nicely! The will induce her possibly on Nov. 1st if she hasn't had him! EEK!!!

The pictures turned out great and it was such a wonderful and super cute shower!! Y'all are the best!! Thanks again for everything!!!
ReplyDelete