Monday, October 1, 2012

Our fun weekend!


We had a wonderful little weekend getaway. Friday I worked half a day and pack us up for the lake and the Chilton County Fair!
When I picked Kaleb up from Daycare, I told him where we were going and that we would fish and go on a boat ride too. He was so excited about the boat. Jake had it loaded and ready to go when we pulled in the driveway. Kaleb kept pointing and going crazy wanting to ride the boat already!
After dropping the boat and goodies at the lake house we headed to the fair!
Corndogs, lemonade and prizes here we come!!


 I think this picture of them is hilarious!! Martians!!
 Pee Paw letting Kaleb pick a duck. He loved the bat he got as a prize.. he wouldn't let it go!

His first ride was a spinney one!! I thought he would be scared or be sick... be he enjoyed it!! A sweet little girl sat beside him and was so good to him!

The second ride he was scared off, so I didn't take a picture.. But here is the third ride. The dinosaurs!

I let him get another prize .. He went fishing!! and LOVED It!!


We all had a great time!! The tickets were a little pricey.. In fact Jake said holly crap.. he better enjoy it... But after the first ride, Jake said.. that was priceless and totally worth the 20 dollars!

Saturday was spent just laying around watching football games. The guys watched the kids awhile so us girls could go have lunch and shop around. But another than that, it was pretty low key. We fished and took boat rides and watched tv and snacked! Such a great weekend getaway. We needed it bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment