Monday, April 8, 2013

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Kaleb's actual birthday is not till this Thursday but we wanted to celebrate this past Saturday. We had family and friends over to the house again this year. It was so pretty outside so we had everything on the back porch/yard. Kaleb is into Trains so we went with a Thomas theme. We all had a blast!! I am so blessed to have such a sweet child and to be his momma! Kaleb is so precious to Jake and I, We love him so much!! He is growing up way too fast!!
 
A big thanks to everyone who made it out to the party and helped make this a special day for Kaleb!
 
 
 
Birthday Cake was precious!!


 
A friend of mine did a fabulous job painting  "Thomas the Train" for us!! Thank you!!


 

 
Playing with our friends!!




 
Present time!


 
Kaleb wasn't to sure about blowing out his candles!

 
I love you so much birthday boy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment