Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Levi Turns One!

 
I am so late on this one...
The Month of March was Levi's one year old birthday bash!! I cant get over how much he has changed and gotten so big!! I love this little guy to pieces!! Having nephews and a big family makes my day when we all get together!
 
His party was at the in-laws house here in town. We just gathered around and eat hot dogs and cake and enjoyed being outside! Such a pretty day and had a great time! Here are some pictures... Kaleb was so busy playing and helping Levi open all the presents.
 
 


 
Giving Aunt Anna some lovin.. He is so cute saying her name , I love it!! It sounds like he is saying Banana

Ugly picture.. but hey I love this man!

He is absolutely precious!!  I think he looks just like my grandaddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment