Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Highlights

I actually got a extra long weekend this weekend, it was fabulous!
 
I spend the day with Kaleb Thursday since it was his birthday! I took him to shopping ( shopping is not really the word... he hates it..I was trying to find him some shoes in hoover) Our shopping day turned into a disaster. So I then took him to Barnes and Noble and let him read and pick him out some books. Now this was a hit! He can spend hours in there playing and reading!! After that we meet Jake ( daddy) at the Paw Paw Patch to eat birthday lunch! I love meat and three restaurants , and (its always a plus when they are quick with a little one!!)
Thursdays weather was terrible so we did this really quick and headed back home for naps!
 
Friday I helped my sister for a baby shower on Saturday. We made cake pops ALL DAY LONG! Seriously.. they are way to time consuming but very tasty and cute!
 
 
Saturday was the baby shower day! During the shower I asked my sister in law to babysit for me.. that was very nice of her and I know Kaleb had a blast!~
 
 
Our friend Crystal is having a little girl ( Emma Tucker) =) Her shower turned out very cute!!
Cant wait to meet that sweet baby girl!!




 
Sunday fun day-- we took Kaleb to Calera Heart of Dixie Railroad to ride Thomas the Train!! He had a blast!!
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment