I have waited way to long for this post. I wont hesitate any longer ( course many of you have seen this already on facebook)
Without further a-do.. I give you Kaleb's Big Boy Room!!
I had ideas in my head and picked out my favorite pintersest items and let Aunt Anna handle the rest.
Check out my ideas here.
Thank you so much Anna for your help with his room! He absolutely adores it! Sleeps perfect every night and asks to go " Nite Nite" Seriously how many kids do you know that do this??!!
When he first entered the room he was so excited!! Smiled so big! and immediately climbed on the bed and wrestled with his cuz!
I love this wire basket holding all his stuffed animals! Helps a ton get all the clutter off the floor! ( and so Miss Charlie and Glory dont play with them)
I also can't wait to have Kalebs art work on his cute little bulletin board!
Kaleb loves reading. So I knew his room needed more storage for all this books. I thought this would be perfect!
This shelf is quite tricky. Very cute and useful when it stays on the wall. We have had some trouble with this shelf but after falling off the wall twice.. I think we have finally solved the problem!
The airplanes are the icing on the cake!!
Super cute!!
I took this picture that morning after sleeping in this bed. He didnt wake up till 9 the next morning!
References:
Bedding and sheets: HOME GOODS
Paint: SHERWIN WILLIAMS (something grey. sorry I forgot)
Air planes: ETSY- painted by Anna
Wire Basket: HOME GOODS
Bed frame: PAISLEY PIG ( A store in Bessemer, Al.. LOVE)
This was a steal of a deal!! Just a little paint and TLC
Curtains: WAL-MART
Zig Zag Shelves: HANDMADE
Bulletin Board: HANDMADE
No comments:
Post a Comment