Saturday ,kaleb turned 10 months. He is growing and changing so much lately. After we got tubes, he has been all over the place. He has stood in the crib and wanted to stand and walk more. We put him in his walker and he can move forward and even almost run in that thing...it's crazy! I wish I knew how to post a video of him in the walker when glory is chasing after him...it's hilarious!!!
He has even more hair than last month too. Always waking up in the mornings with crazy bed hair. I don't know what to do with it or which way his part wants to lay down. Man is he going to hate his cow lick. Hehe
Kaleb you are in size 18 month clothes and size 3 shoe. You are just about in size 5 diaper. You weigh about 25 pounds. I'd say your a little on the heavy side haha. We need to get you in a bigger car seat too. We don't hardly have any more room with the safety belt, but your still good on the length. You are also a huge wiggle worm right now. It's like changing a monkeys diaper these days. I hate changing your diaper on the changing pad because you roll right into the window seal and just laugh at me. Scary but cute. Oh and right now your favorite cartoons on the weekends are Mickey mouse club ( which is secretly mine too) and Jake and the never and pirates!
I took tons of pictures last night on the ipad, and I thought they would upload.. anyway as soon as I figure it out Ill do it! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment