Monday, February 13, 2012

My Valentine

Jake Will you be my Valentine??


Really old picture but it will do...

This song fits perfect for how I feel about My Valentine

Ive been a walking heartache
ive made a mess of me
The person that ive been lately
Aint who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me
watch as the storm goes through
And I need you

God Gave me you for the Ups and downs
God Gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think Ive lost my way
There are no words here left to say, its true
God Gave me you

Theres more here than what your seeing
A divine conspiracy
that you, an angel lovely
could somehow fall for me
you'll always be love's great martyr
ill be the flattered fool
and I need you

God Gave me you for the Ups and downs
God Gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think Ive lost my way
There are no words here left to say, its true
God Gave me you

On my own Im only
half of what i could be
i cant do without you
we are stiched together
and what love has tethered
i pray we never undo


God Gave me you for the Ups and downs
God Gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think Ive lost my way
There are no words here left to say, its true
God Gave me you

Lyrics powered by Dave Barnes

I had a wonderful time doing the 14 days of Valentines for my hunny. He loved getting the little candies and "i love yous" everywhere. He said the he felt bad that I was doing all this for him and he didnt have me anything. But I told him I didnt care.. He had already bought me a ring for Christmas.. and I have a feeling that is my christmas, new years, anniversary, valentine and birthday all in one present!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines too!!

Who is your Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment