My brain has been on over load and I think I may know why...
Pinterest. I have recently began to love it. I don't have alot of boards or pins because I am still trying to figure it out. I have found alot of really cute stuff though and it puts me in the crafty super woman mood!! haha
I have been thinking alot about my house and how I need to "finish it" before Kaleb turns 1. Depending on the weather, and I guess if we "finish" it, then I would love for his first b=day party to be at home. On top of things we need to do, I have things I want to do. Like... I found on pinterest where you can cover a giant letter with moss and hang it with a ribbon.you can find that on antsi-pants.blogspot.com; I am so doing that! I think it would look super cute in the dinning room. Also, I would love to make a new wreath for the front door and possibly hang a shelf in the bathroom and pictures in the bedroom. I have great intentions.. but having the time to do it is another story. If you come to the party I guess you'll find out if I had the time to do it =)
But with the house projects we need to finish the porch and install the ceiling fan. I would love to have a swing and patio furniture on the porch to too welcome guests...(maybe I can sweet talk the hubby) Please pray for Sunny weather for several days and we can do yard work too. Its beyond bad right now. In fact we were talking, we should just have a pool party for kaleb and everyone bring their swim suits..
** If you know a great landscaper please let me know!!! I need grass install of mud**
All of this sounds great to me and my wish list goes on and on.. But I am in desperate need of discounts , freebies, lottery money =), giant pay checks or something!! Come on tax money, do us some good this year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment