Your brain is like a sponge!! You are so smart! You like to point and look for the "light" and you say the "h" sounds for hot and you say the "g" sound for Glory your dog. You love her and always look for her. You have said bye bye and cracker a few times. You also have learned "No" and what it means. Everytime you go for something that is not for baby, and I say it, you cry. Hurts me, but you have to learn. You love to cuddle more in the afternoons. you get tired and want to be held and be all over us!! which i am totally ok with becuase i love your hugs and kisses. Speaking of kisses you have started to kiss me more and your mouth is wide open haha its a wonderful wet kiss! I have been reading you this book that points to different parts of the body, nose, eyes, mouth and ect. You like the book and are close to saying mouth. You also love your cat Buster ( but buster still needs more time getting used to you). Eveytime we go outside your on the look out for her.
Before bath time you have started to laugh and crawl away really quick. You think its a game when I try and get you undressed. You love being naked too! You also love looking at your naked self in the mirror! ha! During bath time I will try and brush your teeth with the rag and you bit my finger everytime.. it hurts and when I say, ouch you hurt momma you laugh at me. Not cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment