Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updates

really there is not much to update but I thought I would post anyway...

There is no Baby nephew yet. They are inducing her Sunday night if she doesn't have him through the weekend. Very excited!!

We have a driveway!!! Our concrete was poured Wednesday and looks amazing!! We will get to drive on it tomorrow.. My car is happy to because she gets her parking space back! Bye -bye boat ! =)

I have ordered and started Kalebs first birthday. I am so thrilled! I think I am going to try to take some pictures of him this weekend. That is if weather corporates and kaleb doesn't fuss either! He has a head cold and cough . I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow to see about that. hopefully he can feel better for pictures. We have Easter bunny pictures Sunday too!

My " to do" list is on its way. The yard is looking spiffy and some of the pictures are hung on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment