Today at work has been full of emotions. Earlier today I got some terrible news. A friend of mine and co worker lost his house. He had a devastating house fire and lost everything in it. His family is OK that is the important thing. His wife and 9 month old are doing great despite everything. They managed to get out fine and get their vehicles out of the garage. Everything else destroyed. So sad. I grief with them knowing exactly how they might feel. Lost , Confused, Sad, ect. Having my house damaged in the tornado is bad. But loosing everything is worse. Please be with this family. Please send prayers their way.
If you would like to donate anything please send me an email and let me know. I will give an address or you can give it my work.
Baby Boy is in 12 months clothes , Size 3 diapers ( pampers dont give him a diaper rash)
No comments:
Post a Comment