" Life's Problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way to get over them"
-Auther Unknown- it was on my calender, perfect huh?I have had alot of stuff going on lately. Work has been more than stressful. But its not the work that is stressful, but the atmosphere. I felt as though things were falling apart. Really they were. maybe still are.. But we have gone in a new direction that we have to face together.
Someone once told me that I needed to be happy where ever I work. Whether it be here or there. Never let money get the best of you and never take life for granted. I don't know if this is what I want for the rest of my years until retirement. But for now, I need to find a Happy Place. My Happy Place. Get comfortable and relax.
I have moved into a new desk space. Its a little awkward. Before my area was tight -small. Now I have alot more room. But with room , gets more papers. lucky me. =) I will adjust. I keep telling myself that. Time will fly by and I will adjust.
I try my best not to take work home. But sometimes I do. Not only do I have papers with my but I have emotions with me. I think it affects my relationship with my husband. I certainly don't want things to heat up with us.. I only would like his advice on the subject. I need to know what to do and or how to deal with it. Sometimes He is willing to talk and others not so much.
But not only is work stressing me out but other things in my life are too.
I think I need a stress reliever. I need more hours in the day to DE stress. Go walking , running, gym, Tan.. SOMETHING! When I get home from my work day though, there is no time, no time for Kaleb, no time with Jake.
Its a routine.Daycare. Work. Daycare. Home. Supper. Bath.Bed.
I know blessed beyond I can imagine. Really I am and I know it. I shouldn't complain. I shouldn't let small things get to me. I pray everyday for these small things and I know in time they will get better. I need to trust him. I need patience. I need guidance.
I need to get over my life right now and Jump over my hurdles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment