Wow I can't believe my little buggers is 14 months already.
You have changed so much. I think you look a little more like me , and less like your daddy.
You are amazing. I love you sooo much!!
Your so smart. You do new things all the time. You watch me do something and want to try. You crack me up trying to turn on the TV with the remote. You also like to help me with vacuuming. You think the machine is hilarious. You help me push it around.
You are Glory's best and worst friend. Ha. You are a little pest! She loves you but can only take so much of you!
You weights and height is about the same. You don't go back to the doctor until next month. By then I hope to get you officially off the bottle. Right now you refuse. You love your zippy cup but not with milk in it.
You a full time walker for sure. In fact your little legs want to run!!you are so fun and keep me going! Your new favorite thing is being outside. You constantly want to be out there, but it is so hot! We just recently bought you a play lawn mower that blows bubbles. You get mad when the bubbles don't work! But you love it because you love pushing things and because you get to cut grass like daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment