Thursday, June 14, 2012

This and That

This is not Kaleb but an illustration on how I feel!

Today Kaleb is getting his first hair cut!!! OMG I think I just may tear up. My baby is so not a baby, but a little boy! auh! Jake is taking him to a "barber shop" and having some good ol' daddy and son time. He told me that he was NOT getting his hair cut in a "salon"  I keep reminding Jake to make sure they don't just buzz the heck out of his hair, but just trim it. I want to keep his hair .. But I know it is crazy wild hair and hangs in his face allot. It is time for a trim. =) I cant wait to get home this afternoon and see my little man!

Tomorrow I am off work. I am getting some projects done for Fathers Day and we are also getting our last session of pictures made with Taylor Haynie Photography.  She is SO great. I have absolutely fell in love with the last pictures and I cant wait to see how these turn out! We are taking them at Oak Mountain State Park. If you live in the Birmingham area and are looking for a Photographer you should defiantly check her website out.


This weekend is also the year anniversary of the death of dear Friend of mine. I cant believe it has been a year. She is dearly missed. Please keep thisfamily in your prayers this weekend. I know it will be hard. I pray they will be not saddened but rejoice her being in Heaven.

Do you remember the Date Doctor??!! Well I wanted to give an update on that. I am so excited to annouce that he has met someone!! Alll becuase of yours truely. This relationship is just starting out and they have been on 3 dates.  so far so good! I am so excited he is happy and that I was apart of this sweet relationship! Cant wait to see where it ends up!! =)
This weekend will be a busy one! I hope everyone has a safe and fun Fathers Day Weekend! Make sure you tell your Dad how much you love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment