Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SUYL home tour

Today I am linking up with kellys Korner and show us your life home tours. Today is living room. My living room has been transformed since we first bought it. Before the tornado our living room was a red barn color and the theme throughout that room and the kitchen was roosters and a country feel. I loved it but my taste changes often and I love it even more now!!!
I hate what happened to our house but we are blessed to have a beautiful clean new space. We put down hardwood flooring throughout. I so recommend them. Love them beyond words. We also brought in two different chairs and made more room for people to sit. We both have 6 or more people on both sides of our family. Now we can sit 6 people more comfortable I think.
There is nothing fancy about my home. But I love it. It's homey. I love homes that make you feel at home instead of a hotel. Not that I don't love modern high class looking homes...but you know what I mean. There is nothing like being home, sitting on your own couch, watching your own TV. By the way , Jake's favorite thing about our living room is the TV and surround system. He has a million movies and is obsessed with buying and watching more!!





The entry way is a gray color. It holds my favorite piece of furniture. This was in my moms kitchen before she got new cabinets. And before that it was my dads grandmothers. Very old, very cute! I keep cook books and nick knacks in it.
 Also in the foyer is a bible verse that means the world to me. I had vinyl letters made for me and I found this frame at a consignment shop for little to nothing.


Next to it in the corner, I have a candle hanging holder that I love from Willow House.

This is the living room from the foyer


 From the couch looking into the kitchen

From the kitchen looking at the couch






Close up of the side table and Close up of one of my favorite pictures of kaleb.

 Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments: