So Friday my friend Jennifer had a little get together gender party for her and her husband to find out what there having. They had hotdogs and chips for us to eat and then after everyone got to the house they sliced into a cake to find out the color inside. Edgers bakery did such a great job on the cake and it was Delicious!! 
I am proud to announce them having a little Boy!! She is doing so good and looking co cute! I cant wait to meet the little guy! 
Also, Update on Anna. She went to the doctor last week and everything checked out great! She is making progress too! She is thinned and to one centimeter!! That baby is ready to hatch! I cant wait to meet it and find out what it is!
I went to the doctor this morning about my random eye twitch. Ha ,silly I know! He told me everything I already knew. It is due to stress and fatigue. My blood pressure was low and the nurse was making sure that I was alive. Yes, I'm still here! =) He told me that I am the only person that can make myself feel better. Which is true. I need to manage my time better. He said I need to eat better, Sleep better, and change my schedule around to where I feel better and I am not stressing and thinking all the time. This case is totally normal and my eyes will be fine. But I defiantly need to chill out and go on a vacation!! =)
This weekend Kaleb was with his Nana and Bigdaddy. He had a great time with them on the lake but I missed him sooo much!! I was so glad to get him back yesterday! I couldn't stop loving on him!! We got a good bit done at the house while he was gone. Jake replace the boards on the back porch and made some gates for kaleb so he wont walk down the steps. It looks so good!! he did a great job!! I painted the front porch railings and the columns. They look much better too! Along with all the hard work we did reward ourselves with two date nights =) We went to the movies Friday night after the reveal party. We saw the Avengers. It was great! Also, we went out Saturday night with some Friends at Cajun Steamers in Hoover. That place is totally worth the wait! Their sea food is outstanding! Sunday we slept in and cleaned the house up before K man came back. Jake and I are so thankful for such great family to help watch Kaleb for us. We defiantly needed time to ourselves and time to finish up some projects!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
Kate Chandler, get yourself healthy so I don't see you around my parts! :) I know you are just a wonderful mommy and kaleb is so very lucky. I hope to see you soon, miss you!
ReplyDelete