I am so thrilled that I will get to meet my new neice or nephew in a matter of days hours!!
Anna went for her last regular 39 weeks appointment this morning. They checked her out and said she was ready to go! They said her progress was great and her water could break any minute! They sent her home to get some more rest and said to be back up to the hospital at 8 tonight to be induced! They will more than likely break her water for her at 5 in the morning if she doesnt do it herself.
Tomorrow I will be announcing if it is
a boy- Cael Alexander Jones or
a Girl - Ella Ruby Jones (I am so crossing my fingers for a girl)
What do you think it will be?
This is a picture of me at 39 weeks and I had a boy

I know, I know, I look disgusting!! and Fat and Swollen!! I thought then that I looked pretty pregnant but looking on it now.. I looked dreadful!! haha
I gained 31 pounds during my pregnancy and had a 7 lb 4 oz baby.
I gained 31 pounds during my pregnancy and had a 7 lb 4 oz baby.
This is a picture of Anna at 39 weeks. Doesnt she look amazing!! No swelling, No giant Nose.. and No acne!
She has gained 28 pounds during her pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment