Friday, January 11, 2013

21 MONTHS



hAPPY 21 mONTHS SWEETHEART!!

Gosh, you are getting old! ha My BIG Boy!!

You are absolutely adorable to me, I feel like I brag on you everyday! I mean why wouldn't I? Mothers always think the best of there own!

New words you are saying:
Here go ( instead of "here you go')
Up ( when you want to be picked up)
Awe ( when something is cute)
Awe We ( when something is really cute)
Please and Thank you!!! Big improvement!! Mommy and Daddy LOVE these words!
we are working on Yes Sir and No Sir

Words you say all the time:
NO
Mama
DaDa
More ( when you want something)
Ball ( still your favorite thing in the whole wide world) I really hope you can get a scholarship one day from all this Ball talk. =) whatever sport
hot
cold

I think you weigh about the same as last month. Around 25-28 pounds.
Size 24 months clothes
Size 5 diaper. Still working on potty training and pull ups
size 5-6 shoe


You are eating more different foods.. which is good and bad. You are still a snack food junkie and a bread lover... so when you want something new I love it but depending on what that food is.. you cant have it for dinner =) I didn't think you liked banana's but you ate them good at your Nana's house.
When your good at school you love getting snacks =)

I am hoping there is a play room in your future and a big boy bed in your future!! I hope you really enjoy them!

Your favorite Christmas toys are the horse and the kitchen set.
You love to pull apart the Mr. Potato head too.. but never put him back together!

I love you Joshua Kaleb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment