Let me know say that I CANNOT believe its already 2013!!! Man people are right when they say after high school your life FLIES by!!!
Usually on New Years Eve we don't do much. Maybe get together and shoot fireworks with some folks but nothing over the top. In fact last year me and Kaleb stayed at home be ourselves and Jake went to the hunting club. So I didn't even get a New Years Kiss!! but this year our plans were a little different!
We went to Tunica , MS and GAMBLED!! haha like we have tons of money, not!!
We went with a few friends that asked us to go. We all drove there Monday morning and came home around 6 Tuesday. We stayed at the Harrah's Casino! It was so nice and tons of fun!! =) I was a little nervous at first but we totally had a blast!
When we first got there our room wasn't ready till 3 so we went over to the casino and got started!!
I am not a huge fan of gambling because we don't have alot of money and what we do have I would rather spend on ourselves... but we did excellent this trip =) Brought home more money than we went with!!
Came across your blog! Enjoying catching up and I love the tacky sweaters!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome y'all came home with more money!!! Must be a sign of good luck in 2013;)
Blessings to you and your little family in 2013!
I was thinking the same thing!! I ate a bunch of black eyed peas the other night for more good luck too!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deleteand Congrats to you and your little boy!! He his a Doll!