Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

OH how I love weekends! and they never last long enough! We had originally planned on going to the hunting club with Jake but I was kinda scared it was too cold for Kaleb. Plus there is only so much entertainment for Kaleb there and I think he would of drove me insane =)
So we just took it easy at home instead!

Friday night we ate some BBQ with Nonnie. Nothing big planned really just layed around and watched TV.
Saturday we had some arrons to run. We took my car to Anthony's Car Wash in Vestavia , Al. Gosh my car looks SO much better! I was desperate for a car wash!!

That night I got to babysit my sweet nephew Cael. He is such a sweet baby!! and Kaleb loves playing with him!

Sunday we slept in and snuggled on the couch watch cartoons. I thought about going to church but knowing we were going to a birthday party that afternoon , I wanted Kaleb to have a nice long nap and easy morning. So that what we did. Took it easy. We had craft time around 9:30 am. ( early I know, but I was already out of ideas!! he woke up so early) We made two pictures for Daddy since he shot a 6 point at the hunting club!! yeah! We were happy for him!

After nap and lunch we headed out to Jump Zone in Pelham for a 5th birthday party. Logan is my cousins little boy. So adorable! We all had so much fun!

I had pictures with this post but for some reason there not there. computer problems =)

No comments:

Post a Comment