Thursday, January 10, 2013

Prayer Requests

I have a few prayer requested today. Please be that good person I know you are and pray for the following! Thank you and have a Blessed day!!

1. Me- I have been super busy at work. I am on constant overload. I feel the need to put in Overtime but hate taking that time away from my family. I struggle everyday to become that over achiever that the workplaces expects of me.

2. A friend of mine has a contract pending on their house for sale. This house as been on the market for 2 years now. This process can be stressful but I pray this works out and everything gets handled.

3. anonymous- is hoping this new year can bring a new adventure to their life. Lord be willing to bless this family.

4. Both my nephew and friend had tubes put in their ears. I pray for fast recovery and a new year of ZERO ear infections!!

5. A friend of mine just graduated college and moved back home. I pray for her that she can find a job she loves going to everyday. Something close to heart and home. I pray her education helps her find something she loves.

Thanks!!
Love , Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment