Friday, July 8, 2011

pictures of the 4th

We had a great time at Smith Lake the 4th weekend. Saturday my friend Ginny came up to spend the day with us. Before we went on a boat ride, Ginny and I helped Jake but the seadoos in the water. After that we came in and ate lunch and then we got on the water and rode the tubs. We then ancered out so we could swim and lay on floats and have a good time! After a few hours of that we went and jumped off a big rock. Ginny only did it once but Jake and I did it twice. Ginny said there was no point in doing it twice, becuase the second time you jump off the excitement isnt there like it is the first time. GOod Point.. but I still enjoy it. After playing on the water we finished up the day playing a round of cards before she went home. I had a great time with her and I hope gets to come again another weekend. =) Sunday we got up and just enjoyed the lake again. We tried to go on a sunset cruize that evening but it started to thunder and lighting so we didnt want to get out in the bad weather. When we got to the house we decided to watch a movie together and then after the movie we shot fireworks. They are soo pretty, absolutly love them. even though they last like 10 mins. tops.

I got up around 8 or so Saturday morning at the lake. Jake and Kaleb were in the bed together sleeping. I had to grab my camera real quick to take this picture of Kaleb smiling when he woke up. He melts my heart.



loving his swing time !


Ginny and I having a good time on the boat!


Going on the sunset cruize


the sunset


Jake and Kaleb and his precious outfit that aunt Heather made for the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment