Thursday, July 14, 2011

WEDNESDAY

This morning I woke up having a better attitude. My day was good and this morning started off better than the day before.

Alarm, Shower, dressed, dressed kaleb , car seat, and out the door we go. I didnt fix our lunches today.. I was having lunch out and so was Jake. But he did grab a bowl of fruit loops, hes fav.!


My Nana was keeping Kaleb today. Her and my aunt Lynn work together and play with him. For the next couple of Wednesday's they will have him until he starts daycare in August. Nana had fixed me some breakfast when I dropped him off. It was quite interesting.. Burnt eggs, turkey bacon, and toast with weired jelly. I ate it with a smile on my face , despite the nastiness I was about to swallow. I think her cooking is going down the older she gets, poor thing!


But after washing it down with some OJ I was off to work. I was busy at work and lunch time came fast! I went back to Nana's house to hang with Kaleb on my lunch break. She had fixed Chicken salad sand witches with apples and chips. Have I mentioned yet that her food has changed a bit the last couple of years???? haha it was interesting too.

Kaleb was a little fussy. He had not taken a nap all morning and was fighting it. Wanted to swing on the porch but the lighting and thunder scared me , so we went back in. I left to go back to work but ended up coming back to Nana's house around 3 oclock because I had a tummy ack.


When Kaleb and I got home , Jake was there with Pizza. My favorite type pizza is the Hawaiian , pineapple with ham and cheese. yummy! He played with Kaleb while I changed clothes and then my parents came over to eat and for me to cut Dad's hair. We all get on the front porch and cut hair. I bet cars passing by thought we were a bunch of crazies... =)


After the beauty shop ended , Jake decided to pressure wash the front porch and I decided vacuum and clean the house a bit. Kaleb was just a talking in his room while I got things done. Something about those stripped walls put him in the best mood. =)

Bed time started at 8:30.. Kaleb was in bed at 9:30 Jake and I soon after. Shoot eye was much needed since my tummy was not in the best of shape.



*update on Kaleb*


He is now starting to really listen to your voice and noise. He will turn his head to listen to you. Sweetest thing!! love him to pieces!! Very nosey too! He don't hardly want to sleep for always wanting to be looking at something!


a href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TuqVYBbHtZY/Th8312dTexI/AAAAAAAAAGk/t5tyRP5YjHM/s1600/baby%2Bkaleb10.JPG">

pictures from him at Nana's house on the swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment