Ok so after having a long talk with Jake Thursday and Friday night. He said he would not buy another boat. I believe he is officially done looking. This guy called his cell yesterday and asked if he was still interested, Jake told him no. Jake has decided to save the money in a saving account and let interest build and put more money with it when we have it. In a couple of years when Kaleb is old enough to attend.. Jake is going to be a really GOOD boat that will last Kalebs childhood.. so that he and daddy can have fishing trips together. he said he wanted something that was 8 years old instead of 15.. so he knew it would be a good one. Hope this status wont change. I think this is the best decision for Jake.
also there is no news from state farm. we are still on standby. Crappy yes.. but I can do it. I keep telling myself to still have patience.. so WE can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment