Thursday, July 7, 2011

*update* on State Farm. As of yesterday, we still know nothing. we received a check in the mail for 7 more thousand. that was for rent for the month and other things that wasn't in the original quote. In fine print state farm has $ 2 dollar labor fee for the contractor.. seriously.. who the heck will work for $ 2 dollars an hour?? NO ONE. Not even the Mexicans in hoover. They said another structural engineer is coming out to the house Friday to get a 3rd opinion. Jake and I have said we give them till next Tuesday ( one more week) and we will take it to court. Not willing to play games anymore. So we will see.


on a positive note... I got my camera battery charger in the mail today. So now my camera is charged and we can start taking pictures of Kaleb now and I will do a post of pictures very soon!!


Happy Thursday to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment