Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Date Doctor

OK so here recently I have been interested in finding a friend of mine a " friend" haha
We ate dinner together last night and got into a conversation about finding your sole mate. I knew I would marry Jake after the first date we had. He was everything I wanted in a man. I wasn't even looking to date anyone , it just kinda happened. Its crazy how God works stuff like that out. He already knows who you will marry and he already has your life planned out.

Well this particular friend is getting where he is ready to settle down. He is ready to have that wife, best friend, soul mate that the good Lord has picked for him. He wants to meet her asap! I ( the good friend I am) told him I would be his Date Doctor!!

So I immediately get on Facebook and try and look up some lovely ladies that I thought would interest him. I picked a few out and mentioned their names. Turns out he knew them , well knew of them. He told me to keep my eyes open still.

If you are reading this and are single please comment and let me know. I would love to set up a blind date or even a couple/group outing if that is more comfortable to you.

Me posting this may not work at all.. But its worth a shot right!!???

About Him:
Tall and Handsome!
Dark Brown hair - keeps it cut short
Very Sweet personality, would do anything for you!
Loves kids! and Pets!
Age-27
Employed
He has his own place
Loves the outdoors!

4 comments:

  1. New follower via Kelly's Korner. I'm from South MS. I have a good friend I am always trying to play matchmaker for too. Unfortunately, she lives in Daphne, AL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Kelly's Korner! Look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! New follower from Kelly's Korner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am so excited yall stopped by and I am gaining new Blogger Friends!!

    Kellys Korner is awesome!! Such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete