Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend ( photo heavy)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! I didn't work Friday so I had a extra long weekend!! We had big plans all weekend but some stuff didn't happen. We went to GA to visit Jake's family and also to go to the braves game. So much fun!! We had planned on staying the night at a hotel and visiting the GA aquarium but we decided to come on home. Sunday we got up and did some chores and stuff around the house. My Parents came by and gave Kaleb a little activity play thing for the yard. They found it at a yard sale and it was a steal! He absolutely loved playing in it! I also made a water slide out of it. He thought it was the best thing ever! Monday we slept in and layed around the house until that afternoon. We made a run to Publix and then had dinner with Aunt Anna and Uncle Alex.

Here are some pics from the weekend!












1 comment: