First let me start off by saying Happy Tuesday and Happy May!! I can't believe it is already May! Where has this year gone?? Before we know it, it will be actually be SUMMER! It already feels like summer now being 85 degrees out! SO HOT! But I am loving it and I can't wait for all the lake trips and family time outside! We are actually going to the lake this weekend and I cant wait!! Fishing here I come!!
I wanted to give a shout out to all the May birthdays this month. There are a ton in my family. Growing up I had alot of friends birthdays this month too! My birthday ( plus my sister and her husband Alex ) all fall on the 7th. My niece is the 2nd and my aunt is the 3rd. My Dad's and my sister n laws is the 15th and my moms is the 29th! WOW I know right??? SO Happy birthday to all!!!
I would have done a " happy Monday" post.. but yesterday was a little wacko! I got a call from daycare saying Kaleb was fussy with a crazy rash. I had to take him to the doctor this morning just in case it was this " hand, foot, mouth disease" going around. Turns out, it wasn't. Doctor claims it is some kind of viral infection that would have to take its course. He has no other symptoms to determine which viral infection but he said he would be fine. I hate the little bugger is sickly today.. but I know he will feel much better soon! He actually played and was happy at the doctor but just in case he develops anything new , he gets to stay home today and not go into daycare! Thankfully my mom gets to keep him this afternoon while I put in more hours at work. Thanks Mom!! Oh and I have to mention he has been walking alot more lately! He walks from furniture to furniture without hesitation. But earlier today he walked from the recliner to the carport door! He just stood up and got his balance and boomed he walked! I am so proud of him! I cant wait to get back home to him and watch him play! Such a happy baby!
Also, I am so excited about Anna's Baby tea coming up. She told me yesterday her bedding is being shipped this week! She is hoping to paint the room soon after the bedding gets in and she can have it all put together before the tea on the 19th! By the way.. It is so hard to plan a gender neutral baby theme. I have been doing crafts lately for the tea and its hard to not make them look like a baby girl! I think she will have a girl, actually I'm hoping....But just in case its a little boy, I have to make it look gender neutral. Anyway, everything is turning out great and I am so excited for her! Cant wait to be an Aunt again!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment