Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What Im LOVIN

What I'm LOVIN today

1. My new car! Well, not brand new, but new to me! Riding in it this morning with the beautiful sunshine... I love today!!

2. NEEDTOBREATH.. this christian band is awesome, Just saying.



3. My new sandals from Target! I bought them with my birthday money Amanda gave me,Thanks girl!! 

4. The my toe nails painted with this Rimmel London polish. Sunset orange you are lovely!

5. My Rings!! I had them appraised for the new insurance company we are going with. I hated not wearing them for over a week. I looked single.. auh that look doesn't look good. ha

6. My new project I cant wait to start on!! I found this new blog yesterday afternoon. She stenciled a breakfast table and painted it to make it look western. I think its adorable and I cant wait to paint my coffee table!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!


1 comment:

  1. look at you and your new ride!! cant wait to see you girlies saturday!

    ReplyDelete