Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday!! Whoop Whoop! I am the big 25!
Over the weekend we had a good little trip to the lake to celebrate our birthdays. ( mine, twin sister and her husband) We had a great trip and it was so nice to relax! We got alot of naps in and extra snacks! We pigged out! Saturday for our Birthday dinner we had a shrimp boil! Seafood is one of my favorites! I got the recipe off pinterest. You can see that here http://www.skiptomylou.org/2007/08/27/shrimp-boil/
For the birthday cake we had a giant great American cookie from the Galleria. I hated I didn't get a picture of it! It was super yummy!


Saturday and Sunday I tried to lay out on the porch and get some sun.. but it was so dang hot!! We would have got in the water and played in the boat but Jake's boat did not want to participate. For some reason it worked fine from the boat launch, but the next morning it was dead! Bummer! But overall we had a great time with the family!
kaleb had just woke from his nap and wanted Daddy's hat!


Jakes one fish he caught!


Baby Jones catching some sun rays.. and I love how Glory wanted to be in this picture! I had to share!

Levi getting a little nap in too!

Last night Kaleb was up alot. Each time he was up, Jake would sing " Happy Birthday to you"  This tickled me. I loved the Birthday present my son was giving me!! Screaming loud for all to hear!!

Today has been great! When I got to work I had gifts from the girls and a birthday cake! It was delish!! Thanks girls!! They are super sweet!




And on my lunch break I had lunch with my mom and tonight Jake is cooking my supper!

I wished my birthday was everyday!! This has been so nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment