Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday Funday!

I had such a busy weekend , I am doing a sunday post on a monday, oh well!

I had my sisters baby tea on Saturday .. and it was perfect!! I took pictures but I don't have my camera with me. Thankfully, Lindsey took care of that for me. Love the Post!

After the tea we headed to a birthday party for sweet Braxton! He turned one! Such a cutie and the party was so fun!! Of Course I didnt even think about getting out my camera.  Kaleb did so good blending right in with all the rest of the kiddos playing and running around, he had a blast!!

Sunday...

 We slept later than usual.. He woke up happy!


and we got ready for church!



we had a swim day with Aunt Anna!

It took him forever to get used to the water, it was so cold!

We played outside while daddy grilled chicken

our yummy supper!!

Hope everyone had a great weekened as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment